Y5 & Y6 Knowledge Organisers & Extra Resources
Knowledge Organisers are usually a one sheet document which presents the key facts of a topic in a simple format and gives an overview of what the children are expected to know and learn by the end of that topic.
They are a useful document to use with the children to understand how much they already know, to help parents understand the parameters of a topic and also as a reference document for children during lessons to support their learning and progress.
Below are several Knowledge Organisers for the Autumn Term topics as well as some generic English and maths themes.
Maths Knowledge Organisers
- Y5 Maths Multiplication and Division Knowledge Organiser.pdf
- Y5 Maths Addition and Subtraction Knowledge Organiser.pdf
- Y5 Maths Fractions Knowledge Organiser.pdf
- Y5 Maths Number and Place Value Knowledge Organiser.pdf
- Y6 Maths Four operations Knowledge Organiser.pdf
- Y6 Maths Fractions Knowledge Organiser.pdf
- Y6 Maths Number and Place Value Knowledge Organiser.pdf
History Knowledge Organisers
English Knowledge Organisers
- SPaG Expanded Noun Phrases Knowledge Organiser.pdf
- SPaG Knowledge Organiser Apostrophes for Possession.pdf
- SPaG Knowledge Organiser Apostrophes for Contraction.pdf
- SPaG Writing Complex Sentences Knowledge Organiser.pdf
- SPaG Writing Dialogue Knowledge Organiser.pdf
Empty! Please add a resource.