Darwin Class (YR & Y1)
Our topic for this term is 'Under the Sea'. Our lessons and learning will be based on this theme until half term.
Our PE days are Monday and Thursday so please remember to send your child to school in PE kit on these days.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Mrs Jackson or Mrs Smith via the home school diaries or the school office.
Knowledge Organisers are usually a one sheet document which presents the key facts of a topic in a simple format and gives an overview of what the children are expected to know and learn by the end of that topic.
They are a useful document to use with the children to understand how much they already know, to help parents understand the parameters of a topic and also as a reference document for children during lessons to support their learning and progress.
Below are several Knowledge Organisers for the Autumn Term topics as well as some generic English and maths themes.
- Cursive Handwriting Practice Sheet 1.pdf
- Cursive Handwriting Practice Sheet.pdf
- Animals Including Humans - black and white.pdf
- Seasonal Changes (Spring and Summer) - super eco colour.pdf
- Seasonal Changes (Autumn and Winter) - super eco colour.pdf