Curie Class Remote Learning 22nd February 2021
Welcome to the second part of the Spring Term. I hope you have all had a restfull half term, and managed to enjoy the slightly milder weather.
The remote learning will run much the same as before, and the live sessions time table will remain the same.
Please remember to use Purple Mash and TwinklGo to support learning, and of course daily reading, phonics and common exception word practice.
I will, as always be available via email, so please do not hesitate to contact me.
Lets hope that this term brings good news, longer days and brighter weather.
- Friday Y1 True or False.pdf
- Monday Y2 True or False.pdf
- Friday Y1 Worksheets.pdf
- Thursday Y1 True or False.pdf
- Monday Y2 Worksheets.pdf
- Thursday Y1 Worksheets.pdf
- Thursday Y2 True or False.pdf
- Thursday Y2 Worksheets.pdf
- Tuesday Y1 True or False.pdf
- Tuesday Y1 Worksheets.pdf
- Tuesday Y2 True or False.pdf
- Tuesday Y2 Worksheets.pdf
- Wednesday Y1 True or False.pdf
- Wednesday Y2 True or False.pdf
- Wednesday Y1 Worksheets.pdf
- Year 1 Planning ST2 Week 1.docx
- Wednesday Y2 Worksheets.pdf
- Year 2 Planning ST2 Week 1.docx
- Activity Cards - Draw 2D Shapes.pdf
- Activity Cards - Count Faces on 3D Shapes.pdf
- Activity Cards - Make Patterns with 2D Shapes.pdf
Common Exception Words
Suggested Time table